Privacy information for users who visit and register on the site www.proposte.it
Why this notice?
This page describes the purposes and methods of management of the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This information is provided in compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), with which Proposte Srl, in its capacity as data controller, in person of the legal representative pro tempore, inform all those who interact with the pages of the website starting from the address:
corresponding to the initial pages of the official websites of the Company.
The information is provided only for the sites mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links from these. The information is also inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / CE, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and in particular the methods, tim-ing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Who is the owner of the treatment?
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable people may be processed. The Data Controller is the company Proposte Srl (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") based in Via Beaulard 11, 10139 - Turin The internal corporate Privacy Contact is Carretta Pontone Giovanni who can be contacted via e-mail at the address: email@example.com.
Where is the data treated?
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned company and are only handled by technical personnel, or by people in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated outside the company. The personal data provided by users who request information are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
What types of data are treated?
- The IT systems and software procedures usedoperate this web site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which, by its very nature, could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
- • This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
- Internet Explorer
For what purposes are the data treated?
The Personal Data of the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its own services.
What are the processing methods?
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data supplied voluntarily by user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The data entered in the newsletter subscription through the site or sending requests through the form on it, will be acquired upon your acceptance of the processing of per-sonal data.. The provision of data is optional. However, its refusal will not allow the establishment of the relationship with Proposte Srl and the participation in initiatives reserved for registered users.. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.. It is specified that these data will be kept no later than the period necessary for the execu-tion of the request.
Did you know that the data is optional?
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data re-ported in any information request forms. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
What are the rights of interested users?
The users to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (articles 15-22 of the GDPR), having the right to request cancellation, oblivion, transformation into anonymous form or limitation to the processing of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via traditional mail or to the following address: Via Beaulard 11.10139 - Turin..
What cookies do we use?
How to check cookies?
You can control cookies by changing the preferences of the Internet browser used. You can accept all cookies, only some, or reject them all. In the event that the user decides to block all cookies it may be impossible to access areas of the site or use the services offered. Disabling cookies:
- Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Click on "Tools" in the menu bar and select "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab at the top
- Drag the slider to "Block all cookies"
- Firefox 4.0+:
- Click on "Tools" in the menu bar
- Select "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Check the box "Activate the anti-tracking of personal data" box
- Click on the "Chrome Menu" in the browser toolbar
- Select "Settings"
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- In the Privacy section, click on the "Content settings" button
- In the "Cookies" section select "Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies"
- Safari 5.0:
- Click on the Safari menu and select "Preferences"
- Click on the "Security" tab
- In the "Accept cookies" section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited. For an explanation of the different options, click on the Guide button in the form of an interrogation point. If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily to open the page. Then repeat the above steps and select "Always". Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them.
Format of the report
This data protection statement can be consulted automatically by the most recent browsers that support the display of PDF (Portable Document Format) attachments.
In any case, please report the difficulties encountered in viewing this information in order to be able, if necessary, to provide alternative means.
(Rev. 01 of 24 May 2018)